640 Airport Road, Winchester, VA 22602
• Continual use of fresh solvent does not subject the part to new contamination, cleaning without leaving residue.
• The only process that effectively removes BOTH organic and inorganic contaminants.
• Controlled velocity atomized spray drives contaminants away, including insoluble particulates - - ideal for low stand off and through hole technology.
• Ability to use any available solvent technology allows versatility in selection of proper chemistry for particular application.
• Can adapt to multiple solvents for multiple contaminants, optional two solvent delivery for multiple contaminants.
Safe for Components
• Avoids the potentially corrosive effect of aqueous systems.
• Safe for assemblies subject to ultrasonic degradation.
• Components complete the process both clean and dry, no oven baking required
• Gentle atomizing spray will not damage delicate wire bonds
Safe For Employees
• All Cobehn solvents are non-flammable and non-explosive.
• Use of Cobehn Fume Containment glove box prevents inhalation of harmful vapors or chemical splash back.
• Solvents packaged in easy to handle quart containers.
• Cobehn sells only non ozone depleting solvents.
• Extremely low emissions - Zero emissions if fume recovery units are deployed.
• Lowest capital and operating cost equipment available.
• Average solvent consumption measured in ounces not drums.
• Small footprint requires only a 48” table, conserving floor space.
• Easy and fast process does not require skilled labor.
• Installation involves only 110V and 80psi nitrogen or air.
• No hazardous waste removal cost.
• Profit improvement from fewer rejects.